We have a NEW feature that allows you to create a Facebook Fundraiser directly from your Fundraising Center.
Your friends can donate to you right through Facebook and those donations will show up on your personal fundraising page and go towards your fundraising goal! This is awesome news and will help you share your story and raise funds through one of the most popular platforms around.
Step 1: Log into your Participant Center.
- On the top right of the Autism Speaks Walk website, enter your login credentials
- You will automatically be sent to My Fundraising Center. If not, select the appropriate event from the list.
Step 2: Connect a Facebook Fundraiser to your fundraising account.
- On the dashboard, click on the Share Your Fundraiser box.
- You’ll be prompted to log in to Facebook with your account credentials — if you’re already logged in, confirm you’re connecting the correct account.
- Your Facebook fundraiser will be automatically created using the personal story, photo and goal from your fundraising page.
Autism Speaks Walk mobile app. If you start a Facebook fundraiser outside of your Fundraising
Center or the app first, your fundraising dollars on Facebook will not be applied towards your