Depending on your email client, your password reset can be sent to spam or to a category tab.
Here are a few tips to help locate or increase deliverability of your password reset:
- Search your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your spam or category tabs.
- Gmail: Password resets may be sent to the Promotions tab.
- Microsoft Outlook Mail: Password resets may be sent to the Focused tab.
- Save email@example.com as a contact in your address book then request another password reset here.
If you are still not receiving a password reset email, contact our support team and they can assist with manually resetting your password.